Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Typical Weekday/Typical Saturday Night

Typical Weekday- My typical Tuesday: I wake up at 8:45 a.m. because I have class at 10:00 AM. I wake up at 8:45 and make myself a big breakfast because breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I usually make an omelette with vegetables and cheese, bacon, grapefruit, and drink a large glass of orange juice. If I eat a big breakfast, I feel more energized throughout the day. After breakfast I usually rush to get dressed and put on make up in time to get to class by 10. My first class is Italian and it lasts for one hour and fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes later I have my second class of the day, Hitler in Nazy Germany, a political science class. My schedule on Tuesdays and Thursday is exactly the same. After class, I return home to eat some lunch and take a little cat nap or catch up on some homework. I attend a spinning class from 3 to 4 pm. Spinning involves riding a stationary bike in a group setting. The lights are turned off and the music is blasting; it is a lot of fun and a great workout! After spinning I return home and shower quickly before heading off to work at 5:30. I work for Villanova's Annual Fund. We call alumni and ask them to donate money to the University. I work from 5:30 to 9:00 and at 9 I return home and make myself a late dinner. Anything after 8:00 pm is considered pretty late in the U.S.A. After dinner I catch up on homework or visit with friends and I usually go to bed around 1:00 a.m.

A typical Saturday night- "Saturday Night" starts around 9 p.m. I usually have just finished dinner and am relaxing watching t.v. I then get in contact with my friends and we decide if we will go out to the bars, out to a friend's party or will just stay in, watch a movie, and relax. Sometimes we do a combination of all three. The night will usually end around 2 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment