Saturday, January 22, 2011

Leah Depue-Introduction


Hi! My name is Leah and I am a senior Italian and German major at Villanova from New Jersey. I studied abroad last spring in Rome, Italy and was able to do a substantial amount of traveling throughout Europe. I visited : Copenhagen, Denmark, Vienna and Salzburg in Austria, Paris, France (where I broke my ankle in front of the Eiffel Tower!), Santorini and Athens, Greece, Munich and Dachau, Germany, and San Marino, Torino, Florence, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Positano, Capri in Italy. It was such a great experience to travel to all of these places although I was only able to spend a couple of days in each place. One of my favorite parts about traveling through Europe was all of the foreign languages I was able to practice and speak; sometimes I was able to speak 4 in one day! My top 5 places to visit are Egpyt, New Zealand, Morocco, China, and India. After graduation, I plan to teach English in Germany for a year or two and hopefully will be able to do more traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment