Saturday, January 22, 2011

Post #2--Introduction: Martina Germinario


Hey Everybody! My name is Martina but everyone calls me Martu, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 18 years old. I speak English, Spanish and Italian (I went to an English Primary School and then I changed to an Italian Secondary School). I'm studying 3d Animations and Multimedia Design at college.
I really like to travel, as a matter of fact I'm leaving in 10 days, I'm going to Spain and England for a few weeks! I've always been interested in travelling, my mother is a travel agent and my dad works in an airline. I've been to Spain several times, Italy, Uruguay, Mexico and Florida in the United States...can't really say that I've been to the States because I only went to Miami and Orlando, but I mean to go back and travel around.
I really like to read, I usually read in English because it's one of the only ways I've found to keep on practicing (languages are great hobbies but difficult to keep!). I'm currently reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon...but I like many genres, from Jane Austen to J.K. Rowling!
I love to spend time outdoors, one of my favorite activities is sailing. As you may know, Buenos Aires is a port city, which makes this easier for me, I go out sailing every Saturday!
Well I hope I didn't make too many mistakes! Nice to meet you all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Martu! Thanks for being our very first Argentine blogger! We are happy to meet you--you have accomplished so much in your young life already! And what a gorgeous photo of you and your city you have included. Perfect!
    Many Thanks,
    Dr. Hollis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a very balanced individual and well-traveled too. Indeed, you have inspired me to visit the beautiful country of Argentina. That's it, my next: visit Argentina! Great blog too, chau!

    ReplyDelete